- Valuable tool for training and demonstration of manual resuscitation or hyperinflation procedure on infants
- Features integrated pressure manometer that effectively promotes proper pressure delivery (<20 cm H2O); the tri-color fields alert to the risk level of delivered pressure
- Proper pressure delivery helps reduce gastric insufflation thus preventing vomiting aspiration and resulting pneumonias
- Clear visual instructions provided
- Resource materials help clarify the benefits of the integrated pressure manometer
- Includes durable zippered canvas duffel bag
NOTE: The VT2000 manual resuscitation training kit and individual components are NOT intended for patient use; it is strictly a demonstration device and practice tool.