Our values guide our actions.
We love our people.
AirLife is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO is the Law.
At AirLife, we are committed to building a diverse workforce and an inclusive workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We believe our philosophy on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Advancement (DEIA) encourages excellence and equips us to serve an evolving global marketplace.
AirLife welcomes and values all.
AirLife Supports Comprehensive Employee Wellness
- National Medical Plan with Prescription Coverage
- Dental Care Coverage
- Vision Care Coverage
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- On-site Fitness Center
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance
- Spouse and Child Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Contribution
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education: GVSU Leadership Program
- Rapid Company Expansion
- Growth Opportunities
- Work with Purpose – Saving Lives